Cashier/ Customer Service Rep.
|Title:||Cashier/ Customer Service Rep.|
- Provide continuous attention to guest needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Listen to and appropriately escalate guest concerns to management with a positive attitude.
- Manage check-out lane according to service standards.
- Properly record sales through the scanning system; operate cashiering equipment accurately and efficiently recognizing all forms of tender and providing the correct change when appropriate.
- Stock Front End products; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Put away discarded or returned merchandise.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Assist in training new cashiers.
- Notify management of team member theft, guest shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Bi-Lingual preferred